Eco Rope Leash - Silver
These ropes are completely made from sustainable materials - recycled plastics. Modern colours, durable, and very comfortable.
- Mottled Grey/silver 8mm double eco-rope
- Orange/Space blue carabiner rated 400kg
- Length: 1400mm; 1800mm
- These ropes are completely made from sustainable materials - recycled plastics.
- Built with traditional splicing techniques, straight from the sailing industry, we use the most secure way to connect a rope. No knots to get in the way, or come undone.
- The wrist loop hugs the wrist comfortably and securely. It will not slip off the wrist like some of those large, padded loops you often see.
- The Aluminium swivel clip we use is very lightweight. It’s very easy to clip on and off, producing a satisfying snap; and rotates smoothly, even under heavy load.
Every leash is handmade, so if you like something but isn't the colour or length you want, or it's sold out? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or message us on Facebook.
Rope Leashes are strong and can be very long-lasting if they aren't too heavily abused. Below are some tips and tricks to help with preventative maintenance, and keep your leash long-lived.
Ocean visits: Nothing likes saltwater. It brings death to all things metal. Post beach visits, you can rinse your leash with fresh water, and hang to dry. This isn't necessary, but if your leash is regularly going in the water, it can help prevent any salt build-ups in the rope, keeping it soft.
The carabiner is made of aluminium, but there is a stainless steel spring that holds the gate close. This will need to be rinsed with clean water and dried. It's then best to follow this up with a quick spray of WD40 to displace any residual water.
Storage: Your leash will want to stay out of the sun and rain just like your dog! Keep it inside and out of the weather where possible.