Red Premium Rope Leash
The leash is made of premium ropes with grip fibre (Cordura) added to cover. The cover will soften even further with use. Soft, warm & grippy.
- Red 8mm double braid premium rope
- Gold carabiner rated 400kg
- Length: 1500mm; 1800mm
- Unique cover with a mix of HT Polyester and Cordura fibre, providing an unmatched grip, soft feel and durability.
- Built with traditional splicing techniques, straight from the sailing industry, we use the most secure way to connect a rope. No knots to get in the way, or come undone.
- The wrist loop with its 350mm circumference hugs the wrist comfortably and securely. It will not slip off the wrist like some of those large, padded loops you often see.
- The Aluminium swivel clip we use is very lightweight. At 15grams it won't drag your dog’s martingale down, and won’t bounce around like a bell. It’s very easy to clip on and off, producing a satisfying snap; and rotates smoothly, even under heavy load.
Every leash is handmade, so if like something but isn't the colour or length you want, or it's sold out? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook.
Rope Leashes are strong and can be very long-lasting if they aren't too heavily abused. Below are some tips and tricks to help with preventative maintenance, and keep your leash long-lived.
Ocean visits: Nothing likes saltwater. It brings death to all things metal. Post beach visits, you can rinse your leash with fresh water, and hang to dry. This isn't necessary, but if your leash is regularly going in the water, it can help prevent any salt build-ups in the rope, keeping it soft.
The carabiner is made of aluminium, but there is a stainless steel spring that holds the gate close. This will need to be rinsed with clean water and dried. It's then best to follow this up with a quick spray of WD40 to displace any residual water.
Storage: Your leash will want to stay out of the sun and rain just like your dog! Keep it inside and out of the weather where possible.