Red & Black Long Line - 5m
- Solid black 6mm double braid rope
- Red swivel carabiner
- Red accents
- Length: 5m-5.5m
- Small and light enough for you to tuck into your dog walking bag or jacket pocket.
- Knotted handle: Can be adjusted on the fly, pulled tight to the wrist, or pulled loose to wrap across your body. It also can be untied easily if you prefer no handle.
- Polyester ropes from the sailing industry, so they don’t absorb much water and dry pretty quickly.
- The Aluminium swivel clip we use is very lightweight. At 15grams it won't drag your dog’s martingale down, and won’t bounce around like a bell. It’s very easy to clip on and off, producing a satisfying snap; and rotates smoothly, even under heavy load.
Every leash is handmade, so if like something but isn't the colour or length you want, or it's sold out? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or message us on Facebook.
Rope Leashes are strong and can be very long-lasting if they aren't too heavily abused. Below are some tips and tricks to help with preventative maintenance, and keep your leash long-lived.
Ocean visits: Nothing likes saltwater. It brings death to all things metal. Post beach visits, you can rinse your leash with fresh water, and hang to dry. This isn't necessary, but if your leash is regularly going in the water, it can help prevent any salt build-ups in the rope, keeping it soft.
The carabiner is made of aluminium, but there is a stainless steel spring that holds the gate close. This will need to be rinsed with clean water and dried. It's then best to follow this up with a quick spray of WD40 to displace any residual water.
Storage: Your leash will want to stay out of the sun and rain just like your dog! Keep it inside and out of the weather where possible.